Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Snow Day!

Well, my hand is finally on the mend and I am enjoying a snow day at home. Valentine's Day has brought quite a snow/ice storm and Glenn and I both had a day off today. I did some "real work" this morning and then we just watched tv and napped.

I haven't tried spinning yet since my hand injury, but I have been able to start crocheting with larger yarn. The small stuff is still somewhat hard to hold for me. I have been busy making chemo caps for group donation to St. Clare's Onocology in Denville. The Primadonna Crocheters are hoping to donate 50 caps by early March. I have made six so far.

We have a lot of fun at our monthly meeting, so if you live in the area, and would like to join, click here to get more information!

Back to enjoying the snow and making chemo caps! I hope you all have a wonderful snow day!

No comments: